COVID-19 Notice and Letter to our Clients
Recently Governor Tom Wolf declared a “Stay at Home” Executive Order under which all citizens in the Commonwealth must avoid leaving their home, with limited exceptions, and non-essential businesses were to be closed. In order to keep all employees and clients safe, and in accordance with the Executive Order and our Business Continuity Plan, our physical office is closed and all staff members are working remotely.
Rest assured that regardless of where our employees sit, they remain committed and well equipped to perform their essential functions, and our firm remains open for business and prepared to address any needs or concerns you might have. All of our remote systems are secure and encrypted for your protection. Importantly, there is no change to our ability to:
- Update your financial plan
- Facilitate any trades, including rebalancing and tax loss harvesting
- Invest new money or raise cash and distribute funds as needed
- Prepare and file your tax returns
- Process any new account paperwork or other important documents
- Process insurance applications and other documents
- Talk with you via phone, email or Zoom during this difficult time.
We continue to receive our mail and UPS deliveries. If possible, please avoid using FedEx for items sent to us as it is more difficult for us to arrange for delivery. We are also available via our email addresses, including Service.Team@Hersheywealth.com for any account service requests or questions. We are also available by phone at (717) 533-0656. All incoming calls go directly to voicemail. Our receptionist is notified immediately regarding any new voicemail messages and a staff member will return your call promptly from their cell phone.
As always, please contact us with any questions or concerns. Stay well and we look forward to seeing you again in person as soon as possible.